Four Steps to MindfulnessSelf-paced online course
Have you ever wished you could harness the power of your mind?
React in different ways to challenging situations?
Turn around your thinking to change how you behave and act?
Mindfulness is a great first stop. Itʼs a gentle, non-invasive way to become more present and to start shaping life your way.
And your journey can start from the comfort of your own home.
If you’re feeling like:
- You’re exhausted from a mind that runs overtime?
- You’re struggling to sleep?
- You’re feeling so overwhelmed with life or work and don’t know where to start?
- You’re struggling with change or isolation and aren’t sure how to rebalance?
- You’d love to gain pockets of time for yourself, which revive and energise you?
I’m passionate about Mindfulness being able to provide you with the tools and techniques to help with all of the above challenges… and so many more.
Mindfulness is a scientifically proven practice which physically strengthens the neuron connections in your brain to help you achieve your potential. You’ll find it’s an immensely calming practice, which if you put in the effort to train regularly, will become an integral part of your day.
Most successful people practice Mindfulness or Meditation in some shape or form and I’m here to teach you the basic foundations in this Four steps to Mindfulness program.
Alumni of this course say that they have reduced their stress levels even just from mastering the basics, they’ve started to understand how to increase their productivity and are beginning to build more genuine relationships with those around them.
Completing this course will:
- Help you discover why mindfulness is so important to your own wellbeing, both at work and at home.
- Teach you to identify your current situation, thoughts and feelings and start tracing greater awareness of where you want to go, and how to get there.
- Provide you with practical tips and techniques to bring mindfulness into everything you do. You’ll be able to begin practicing the day you start.
My course is packed full of value – for the low price of $37AUD, you’ll receive:
- Four 10-minute video lessons to get you started with mindfulness.
- Three days of follow up email support with Sabina, ‘The personal Trainer for the Mind’.
- Three ‘must have’ interactive templates and worksheets to set you on the right path.
- Formal meditation training and meditation app access to complete a series of guided meditations.
- Breathing Exercises to use ‘on the go’.
I learnt more than I imagined I would and
was inspired by her approach.
I enthusiastically recommend Sabina Vitacca to anyone in Corporate or one on one individuals or even couples to learn from this amazing woman.