Are you feeling tired, stressed and overwhelmed by the constant pressures and expectations of life?
Would you like 2021 to be a year of lasting change?
Learn how mindfulness and meditation can support you.
You are a high-flier, a go-getter, someone who’s always ‘on’. However sometimes you worry that this has come at a cost.
Every year you promise yourself you will start to look after yourself better. Yet, despite your best intentions, work always seems to get the better of you.
Do you need someone who can help you discover ways to reduce your stress, slow down and stop the chatter in your mind?
You’ve heard the benefits of mindfulness, that highly successful individuals such as Steve Jobs, Arriana Huffington and Tony Robins use this to reach their potential and you’re ready to start experiencing this for yourself.
After all, what you really want is to live a happy life that feels fulfilled and brings you joy.
How mindfulness and meditation training can benefit your work and home life.
- Increase your mental focus and clarity
- Shift focus effectively and work more efficiently
- Manage distractions and use technology more effectively
- Be more productive and improve the quality of your work
- Improve team dynamics and one-on-one relationships
- Reduce workplace stress and burn-out
- Increase job satisfaction and motivation
- Enhance mental capacity, creativity & problem solving
- Improve your leadership and management skills
- Increase your sense of happiness and wellbeing
- Respond to conflict or stressful situations with calm
Private Mindfulness Training
Tailored private training programs for executives, leaders and professionals.
Learn how to declutter your mind, re-focus under stress, and maintain alertness and high-performance in the workplace.
- Customised for executives
- Designed for business
Corporate Mindfulness Workshops
Mindfulness and meditation presentations and workshops delivered to corporate and government-owned organisations
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Mindfulness leadership training
- Stress reduction
- Resilience training
Sabina is offering one spot a quarter as pro-bono work to someone/a team who wouldn’t otherwise be able to engage her services. It’s Sabina’s way of giving back to the community, at a time when mental health and overwhelm has never been more topical.
Sabina is a highly engaging presenter who we have partnered with for more than two years to increase awareness about the benefits and impact of mindfulness and meditation in personal and professional life.
“Your mind is your instrument. Learn to be its master and not its slave.”
– Remez Sasson